quarta-feira, março 4

Resenha de Ijuí/RS

Nome: Resenha Futebol Clube
Cidade: Ijuí/RS
Endereço:
Fundação: 16.04.2019 (o clube já existia desde 2017)
Estádio:
Cores: vermelho, preto e branco
Status atual: amador/ativo.
Participações:
Títulos:

Fonte: Rosélio Basei
















Um comentário:

  1. Okay...

    What I'm going to tell you might sound kind of creepy, maybe even kind of "supernatural"

    BUT what if you could just push "Play" and listen to a short, "magical tone"...

    And magically bring MORE MONEY to your LIFE??

    And I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!!

    Sounds way too EASY?? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL??

    Well, Let me tell you the news.

    Many times the most magical blessings in life are the easiest to RECEIVE!!!

    In fact, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to listen to a REAL "magical money tone" I've produced...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    YOU just click "Play" and you will start having more money come into your life... it starts right away...

    CLICK here now to enjoy the wonderful "Miracle Abundance Tone" - as my gift to you!!!

    ResponderExcluir